Friday, February 8, 2008

Problems uploading slideshow and getting it RUNNING

Ok, MANY people are apparently having problems uploading their slideshow to the server.

This is what I did. I couldn't even upload my slideshow "folder" with  dream weaver. What I did was I MANUALLY went to and logged in my drive, and uploaded each and every individual file from the "WHOLE" slide show folder to my web server folder at my drive.

After THAT, when I refreshed on dreamweaver, all the files showed up. But then after I edit my webpage and do the resume link thing and save again and resynchronize. It doesn't work. The link doesn't even show up when I run my page... as if my page hasn't been updated at all, after I check it on safari, fox or whatever.

Well I hope there is help soon, because some people are still "doing" their slideshows right now. I've been done with that for a while, just been trying to get it "uploaded" and running for over 2 hours now.

2 comments:

sguevara said...

I feel your pain...I wasted at least 3 hours trying to do the very same thing.

anna said...

me toooo