Friday, February 15, 2008

UGA alerts

As most of you know now, our school is getting ready with its Emergency Programs. UGA Alerts is what it is called I believe, I'm not really sure. I've been getting automated calls and texts on my phone lately, which is a good thing, because it shows that the system is working. How many people have subscribed to UGA Alerts from this class? I am just curious to know.

We specially don't need any trouble after the Virginia Tech incident.

Speaking of which on a similar note, more on college shootings, check this out.

"A gunman at Northern Illinois University kills five people before shooting himself."

2 comments:

Beth Cooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Cooper said...

Um..coincidence that doesn't relate at all to the tragic school shooting story at all...but anyway...if you notice in the recording of the ap video, they are (or someone) is using the same recorders we are for our audio...just thought that was neat