Friday, February 1, 2008

I stumbled upon stumble upon....

So, am I the only one who is completely behind technologically speaking and just discovering the Stumble Upon Website? It's similar to the Digg website we saw in class Tuesday, except that there are different things to tag or choose as favorites in terms of media categories. In Stumble Upon, (which I'm sure there are many more features) you can choose your favorite photos, videos, websites, people, etc. as opposed to just articles. Well, if anybody else knows anymore about it, please post (This is mainly because I just found it and I'm sure some of you know a little bit more about it than I do. That's not saying much though).

1 comment:

Anon said...

When I first got the Stumble Upon app a few years ago, it would keep me busy for hours. Definitely a time sink.