Thursday, January 31, 2008

Problems with homepage assignment

Hey guys,

How's everyone's home page doing? Apparently, I'm having a problem with the resume site. I guess once you load all your files to mydrive, the .doc files are not recognized. Well, we are not supposed to link our direct .doc resumes anwyays, but here's my problem.

This was what I did. I uploaded my main page first, which works fine. But the resume link still shows the .doc file though, which upon clicking doesn't work. Anways, then I go back to my original template, edit the editable region and put my resume "there", save it again, as a template, AND as another html file. I also link the resume section to this page then. After I re-synchronize, and try to run it - it still doesn't work. It's the same home page as before. I am having resume page opening problems - it still shows the link to the doc file, which upon clicking doesn't work. Anyone else having the same problems? Any help on this will be appreciated. Thanks.

Priyom.

No comments: