Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If Berkeley Can Do It, So Can We

So I was searching on Google and I happened to type in "multimedia journalism" into the search tool. A slew of pages popped up, but one of them that caught my eye was the Knight Digital Media Center Multimedia Workshop offered to graduate students at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism.

The workshop offers several courses in subjects ranging from reporting to video to photography (eh, I think they meant photojournalism), even web design.

I thought you all would like to check out it, especially considering we're all undergrads and we're learning the same stuff.

Kind of makes you feel proud, right?

2 comments:

the_franchise said...

Yes it does

Rene said...

I think we can be proud. I was browsing the site and noticed that the tutorials are also available in Spanish. Pretty cool :)