Friday, January 11, 2008

NY Times Multimedia Features

Ok, so I'm slipping in here by the skin of my teeth right now, but anyway. I'm so impressed with the NY Times Multimedia options and Features. They have made various slideshows under different categories like "National" and "Washington" to compile their "Year in Pictures". It is is unique to me because they have the actual photographers of these pictures they show talking about what they've seen, their experiences, etc. It gives readers the opportunity to get a perspective that they might normally never get (as I said in a comment to someone's post on the National Geographic multimedia features, which are equally as impressive).
My personal favorite slideshow on the NY Times site is the one covering "Iraq & Afghanistan".
My personal favorite slideshow on the National Geographic Magazine Multimedia site is the Bethlehem in 2007 A.D.
 

No comments: