Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My name is Sara, I've got an "s" in my name....

I'm Sara Guevara (no blood relation to Che, however, he was my father-in-law's second cousin....go figure). I'm from Doraville, Ga., and if you've never heard of the place, let's just say I'm from Atlanta. I'm 22 years old and I'm studying magazine journalism with an emphasis in photojournalism. I'll be graduating in May (that's right, I'm a 4th year senior, bask in my glory). I've been shooting for a little over 5 years and I'm still learning everyday. It's my belief that when learning stops, so does life.

I guess I decided to take this course because I realize that I can't just hide behind my still camera forever. It took me a while to get into the digital age (yes, I have worked in a darkroom), but now that I'm here, I'm ready for everything technology has to offer. I've always wanted to learn how to shoot video, so here's my chance. Look out world, I've got a new toy.

1 comment:

Kelly Wegel said...

Fail this one immediately. No talent whatsoever.