Friday, January 25, 2008

A gathering in yonder mountains ...

So, up in the mountains, every year, a big group of photographers, editors and videographers get together and learn from one another. This is the first year that multimedia journalism was included in the mix at the Mountain Workshop. I think some of the pieces are pretty cool, though my computer might not be cut out for the layout/design of the site.

I found this through the Mastering Multimedia blog that I tripped across a while ago. I haven't really had the time to fully explore the site, but all I know is that the guy who runs it, Colin Mulvany, is the multimedia editor for the Spokane, Washington, Web site spokesmanreview.com.

1 comment:

Krista Franks said...

The still photos in the beginning of the Danville, Kentucky slide show are really nice images. Some have really great light.