Thursday, January 10, 2008

Introducing... Rusty Bailey

Hello All. My name is Rusty Bailey and I'm a third year Magazines major. I'm from Hiram, Ga. and a devout video game fanatic. I came into college with the initial goal of landing a job at a video game magazine or Web site. I've now broadened my goal to working at an entertainment/tech magazine or the variety section of a newspaper. So far I've written for about 5 gaming Web sites, with the most current one being WorthPlaying.com. I also write for The Red & Black, focusing on gaming or geek related articles.

I decided to take this class because I enjoyed the time we spent in Photojournalism creating audio soundslides. I liked telling stories in a different way than just using words and I really wanted to do more work like that. And what better way than using video?

-Rusty

No comments: