Saturday, January 12, 2008

My last first post

So I've had my last first week of class, and already I'm behind. I believe this was supposed to be up last night...but such is my life. I also, just minuets ago, had to transfer funds into my account because I've been overdrawn for the past week. TMI? I'm normally a schedule fanatic - apparently I needed a wake-up call after my break. Well, I'm awake, and broke.

I'm a senior graduating in May with a double major in Publication Management and Sports Business with the Photojournalism emphasis. I work in the Sports Communications office as the sports photographer for all athletics at UGA and truly love my job. I can't imagine doing anything else, in fact... let's not talk about it.

I'm from Thomasville, a small southern town in west Georgia, and I'm pretty sure there's a news letter sent out by mother that fills the city in on my life. The requests people send me are pretty weird, but almost flattering in a "they think I'm really important and can do this for them" kind of way. I have developed a passion for photography over the past few years and am working on a way to convince Mark to let me borrow some equipment for my Europe trip this summer... it'd make a great multimedia peice.

No comments: